AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-05-26 1:01 PM, John Irvin via CnC-List wrote:
Sounds like leaky impeller gasket.
From: robert via CnC-List <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: ‎2015-‎05-‎26 10:12 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: robert <mailto:robertabb...@eastlink.ca>
Subject: Stus-List Antifreeze Mystery

Burt:

If you are referring to the 'water pump' on the front of the engine,
that is not where the antifreeze is originating from.....it appears to
be dripping from the back of the engine on the port side or to the right
looking into the engine compartment from the companionway.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 -84
Halifax, N.S.