Tom, replace the Qest fittings with more of the same and go sailing! Save
your money and TIME for a different project IMO.  Your boat is considerably
newer than many on the list and you are bound to have more useful life in
your Qest plumbing system. I just replaced my water heater as well and
ordered new fittings from https://www.plumbingsupply.com/. One thing for
sure I know I'll never see a return on when I sell the boat is replacing a
currently functional plumbing system with similar.