Two years ago I had to purchase a new jib as the old roller-furling #2 Norlam
sail finally gave up after 20 years of continuous use. I decided to buy new as
nothing used appealed to me. I also decided to buy a 110% #3. It cost me 3K
from North and turned out to be an excellent decision. That sail provided
enough power for the boat for whatever sailing I wished to do with little
apparent loss of speed. The biggest advantage was the comparative ease of
tacking and trimming as the foretriangle on a LF38 is large and requires a lot
of winch labour.

My .02 (Canadian)

Rich Knowles
Nanaimo, BC