  From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
  To: C&C List
  Cc: Josh Muckley
  Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2015 11:59 AM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List 12 volt cordless drill

  I can understand why you would think you want a 12v drill.  You think it will
be cheaper, lighter, and smaller.  That being said, I love my 18v Makita (white
and black).  Maybe a little bulkier than I'd like for the boat but it has never
let me down.

  On Jun 16, 2015 11:49 AM, "Dennis C. via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>