Have you had a look at the brochures on Stu's website, the C&C Photo Album:

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochures/24foot/24b1pg01.htm

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochures/24foot/24b2pg01.htm

A quote form the brochure:

"Have it your own way.  If you're like most people, you'll give the nod to
our Niagara 24, a well-equipped cruising yacht that is competitive at the
sound of a starting gun.  But you can also have your 24 in full race trim
or as a standard boat equipped to your own needs."

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/

Ken H.