From: Russ & Melody via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 12:19 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Russ & Melody
Subject: Re: Stus-List What Model Have I?

Wow. Look at the mainsheet "traveller" in the brochure. I remember those. Ha,
kids these days...

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1 (means first run off the lot)

At 03:58 PM 17/06/2015, you wrote:

  The 24 had 3 models – standard, Niagara and Competition.

  http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/brochures/24foot/24b1pg01.htm

  Stu
  Former 24 C&C Competition Owner