Yes and Yes.

As Stu mentioned above, the well equipped version of the 24 was called the
Niagara (see the brochures on the C&C Photo Album),

http://sailboatdata.com/view_builder.asp?builder_id=10

and Hinterhoeller had a model called the Niagara available in 26', 30', 31'
& 35'

http://sailboatdata.com/view_builder.asp?builder_id=73

Ken H.