I’m pretty sure I have the same setup as Ken, using an Octopus linear drive
connected to the quadrant. The drive is on a shelf inside the port-side access
hatch next to the helm seat.

I should be getting the Enterprise back this weekend and I’ll take some photos
for you. I won’t bother with video since I could never match Josh’s
emotionally-compelling Federico Fellini-style film noir masterpiece.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise