From: "David via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "CNC CNC" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "David" <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 2:46:34 PM
Subject: Stus-List Refrigerator Fan...

My new refrigeration is doing quite well. However I would like to better
circulate air within the box to equalize temps. Trying to avoid hard wiring and
want to know if anyone has found a low amp battery powered fan that I can turn
on when needed without a lot installation hoopla...

Thanks in advance.

David F. Risch
1981 40-
(401) 419-4650 (cell)