From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of David via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2015 3:55 AM
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Refrigerator Fan...

So I did buy an O2Cool fan before I asked the question.   I was all kinds of
happy thinking I found an easy solution that di not involve wires etc.

The fan is designed a s a clam-shell.  So I opened it and placed on on the
evaporator plate upside with the battery half on inside (between the icebox
wall and the evaporator) and the fan half on the outside.

Worked great for 36 hours (on low) until the batteries died.    But given
the comments below, would the proximity of the batteries so close to the
evaporator plate reduce their capacity and therefore cause premature death?

Thanks for help solving another oh-so-perplexing, oh-so-important-problem.

David F. Risch
1981 40-2
(401) 419-4650 (cell)

  _____