From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Leslie
Paal via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 2:08 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Leslie Paal <lpaalc...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Universal Engine panel wiring

To run 10 amps through the glow plugs they can not be more than 1.2 ohms,
from a 12V battery.  A couple thousand ohms would allow only 6 mA, barely
enough to lite a LED...   ;-)

Leslie.
(one of my degrees is EE.)

 down the starting voltage. When you power the glow plugs you  are running
ten amps or so across a couple thousand ohms of  resistance to create heat.
If your battery is OK, and of