Thanks for letting us know what you found.  I'm still curious to know if
you have a glo-plug solenoid.

If you don't have, can't fine, can't wait for tefgel then silicone
dielectric grease (spark plug boot grease) can be found at any auto parts
store and is a good alternative.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+