From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary
Nylander via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 12:35 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Gary Nylander
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C 26 Sail Plan Thoughts!

What do your folks rate a Star? We only have one Wednesday night race where
the fleets are combined, so usually they race one design - windward/leeward
- which is what they like. But on that single race, our guys rate them at
162, which seems to be somewhat correct. And, we race in light wind and flat
water, which favors them. The rest of the combined fleet ranges from a J-105
at 87 to a Cal 2-27 at 213.

Gary

St. Michaels MD