  From: Hoyt, Mike via CnC-List
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Hoyt, Mike
  Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 08:26
  Subject: Re: Stus-List NMEA 2000 cabling

  Fred

  This reminds me of early Ethernet and Arcnet computer network cabling.  I was
hoping the days or requiring a terminator were in the far distant past.

  Do you recall if the i50/i60 style networks also require a terminator? It
seems to me I had to buy a couple of items that look like that is what they are

  Mike