Mike — Raymarine has free software available for mobile devices (iOS and
Android) to remotely view and control their WiFi-enabled MFDs:

http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=3939 <http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=3939>

You wouldn’t be able to “repeat” the position/wind/depth/speed data to your
Navionics software; that would require a different kind of device that only
repeats NMEA0183 or NMEA2000 data over WiFi, like this:

http://www.digitalyachtamerica.com/index.php/en/products/interfacing/nmea-to-wifi-adaptors/product/52-navlink-wireless-nmea2000-server

<http://www.digitalyachtamerica.com/index.php/en/products/interfacing/nmea-to-wifi-adaptors/product/52-navlink-wireless-nmea2000-server>

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis