From: "jim schwartz via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: detroit...@aol.com
Sent: 9/24/2015 7:05:09 PM
Subject: Stus-List water missing from somewhere

i have a c&c 38 landfall....new to me. i can fill the 3 water tanks up..use very little water and the water pump goes crazy. fill the tanks up again..everything is quiet with the water pressure on. i can hear the bilge pump cycling during the nite. next morning turn the water pressure on and pump goes crazy. fill the tanks up and all is cool. obviously there is a leak where the three tank lines come together. no diagrams to help the hunt. any suggestions please

 jim schwartz
c&c 38 landfall (1983)
Sea Ya!