Looks like it's from Armdale Yacht Club. I'll poke around there tomorrow to see what I can find out.

On 9/25/2015 6:01 PM, Bruno Lachance via CnC-List wrote:
Hi,

A friend of mine is looking for info on a C&C 37 for sale in Nova Scotia by Ocean yacht sales.

Does anyone know something about this particular boat, good or bad ? the seller looks motivated to sell.

Thanks.

Bruno Lachance
C&C 33 mkII, Bécassine
New-Richmond, Qc

see: http://www.yachtworld.com/core/listing/pl_boat_full_detail.jsp?slim=broker&boat_id=2869713&ybw=&hosturl=oceanyachtsales&&ywo=oceanyachtsales&&units=Feet&access=Public&listing_id=1549&url=&hosturl=oceanyachtsales&&ywo=oceanyachtsales&;

Boat_Sig Cheers,
    Jeff Nelson
    Muir Caileag
    C&C 30