Rob,

Maybe they were testing everything is fine. My friend is supposed to go on a
sea trial today or tomorrow. do you know if the boat has had a solid grounding
before or other damage worth knowing about?

the 37 is for sure a désirable boat in my book.

Bruno lachance
Becassine, 33mkII-87
New Richmond,Qc

Envoyé de mon iPad