Bruno:

As I said earlier, I don't know the owner or anything about the boat. I don't think it has been at our club for many years.....it showed up a few years back.....sits on its mooring most of the Summer....they don't sail it much.....I see a younger couple sitting in the cockpit quite ofter but they don't sail it much.

Sorry I can't be of more assistance.....the boat sure does look to be in fine condition from my vantage point on the water.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 -84
Halifax, N.S.

On 2015-09-26 11:29 AM, Bruno Lachance wrote:
Rob,

Maybe they were testing everything is fine. My friend is supposed to go on a sea trial today or tomorrow. do you know if the boat has had a solid grounding before or other damage worth knowing about?

the 37 is for sure a désirable boat in my book.

Bruno lachance
Becassine, 33mkII-87
New Richmond,Qc

Envoyé de mon iPad