Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 18:47:43 -0400
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List bottom paint stripping
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: dainyr...@icloud.com

That matches my my yard told me during my last haulout when I discussed a
possible barrier coat...

Bob BoyerS/V Rainy Days / Annapolis MD1983 C&C Landfall 38 - Hull #230email:
dainyr...@icloud.com blog: dainyrays.blogspot.com
"There is nothing--absolutely nothing--half so much worth doing as simply
messing about in boats."  --Kenneth Grahame
On Oct 21, 2015, at 6:44 PM, Fred Hazzard via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>