I like lightweight more than dink speed and have been happy with a 27 lb.,
1.2 hp(!) Johnson/Evinrude 2-stroke, available used for ~$300 here. It
moves an inflatable WM dink carrying 2-3 people with dignity, not thrills.
Being several decades past my twenties, I find 27 lbs a very attractive
feature that drove my choice. I have not yet made the mistake of trying it
in heavy seas or winds but I'm sure that will happen, and I will still be
better off than previously (I've been rowing.....).

Nate

"Sarah Jean"
1980 30-1
Lake St. Croix, Hudson, WI