From: David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: CNC CNC <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: David <davidrisc...@msn.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2015 1:07 pm
Subject: Re: Stus-List outboard size

Pick up a used 2 stroke.  My 4hp Yamaha starts all the time and is much lighter
than the comparable 4 stroke and powers the high pressure floored Avon just
fine.    I do own a 4 stroke 8hp, but she sits on the RIB and never moves.
Damn thing weighs a ton.  The RIB is great locally but needs the additional
horsepower.

David F. Risch
(401) 419-4650 (cell)