From: Michael Jones via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, October 26, 2015 12:32 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Michael Jones
Subject: Stus-List outboard size

Ls and Gs

Can you help me? I have recently bought an 8ft inflatable as tender and am
looking at second hand outboard options. Can you advise me of adequate size
required? Specifically I have seen a 2,2 hp advertised. Will that be enough to
potter to the dock and back? The safety sticker on the boat says up to 5hp but
that seeems a bit much and heavy.

Thanks and regards

Mike Jones

Seanachai, 1981 C&C 34