From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
via CnC-List
Sent: November-02-15 13:45
To: C&C List
Cc: Josh Muckley
Subject: Re: Stus-List The platform question

Many thanks Stu!

I have made donations and intend to in the future.  That being said, Have you
considered having a periodic fund drive?  Maybe keep a "thermometer" as a small
measure of available funds or funds needed right on the web page?

Please solicit help or funds when needed.

Warmest regards,

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+