Marek,

I spoke with Stu about the site and list at the Northeast Rendezvous and he
said he’s not planning to end anytime soon — great news for us.

Nevertheless, when that time does come, I would be happy to take over if
everyone, especially Stu, is agreeable to the idea.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise