Yup, you will!  The question is, what is the best way to repair the
gelcoat.  I have glass mat showing in places.  Do I apply epoxy or
polyester resin to the glass mat before filling in the damaged area?  What
do I fill it with?  Should I use MarineTex or silica filled resin?  help!!!

Gary
S/V High Maintenance
1990 C&C 37 Plus
East Greenwich, RI, USA