Hi Dennis,
     I'm quite sure those blades would work well for soft calk like
silicones or urethanes, but Plexus is hard as a rock and I don't think they
would work.  In addition, the big problem is getting at the bottom window
joint that is very close to the turn on the deck.

Gary
S/V High Maintenance (formerly Expresso)
1990 C&C 37 Plus
East Greenwich, RI, USA