I can see this tool used on 'soft adhesives' like Sika but I don't think I could have removed my windows with it... I can't see it cutting Plexus, at least not the Plexus that were holding my windows.

Another lister said he didn't think a 'putty knife' would do the job.....it did in my case.....I took a narrow, really stiff putty knife, filed the edge sharp and used it with a hammer to cut the windows out, from the inside of the cabin.....a slow, tedious job but it worked.....almost perfectly until the last window......the long, front port window....got both sides and bottom cut but was having a problem cutting the top....then I accidentally pushed the bottom of the window out and cracked most of the gelcoat away with the window. But I got the window out.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.