From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Martin
DeYoung via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:10 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Martin DeYoung
Subject: Re: Stus-List Fwd: Replacing Windows

Gary,

Do you have a Fein multitool or similar oscillating power tool?

On Calypso I have been very pleased with the efficiency of my Fein multi tool
and the carbide bits.  There is a triangle shaped bit that has course carbide
and a semi-circle that has a finer carbide grit.  Both bit stand up to hard use
on fiberglass and epoxy.  If I was faced with removing hard adhesive from a
tight space I would use the triangle bit for its narrow contact area and ease
of position control.

Martin DeYoung

Calypso

1971 C&C 43