Sorry Gary, I have never used it on a hard sealant like Plexus.
    Doug MountjoysvPegasusLF38 just west of Ballard, WA.

------ Original message------From: Gary Russell via CnC-List Date: Wed, Nov 11,
2015 10:56To: C&C List;Cc: Gary Russell;Subject:Re: Stus-List Fwd: Replacing
Windows
Hi Doug,     While I am quite confident your tool will work well with sealants,
I don't see how it will work with Plexus which is harder than the acrylic it
attaches.  If I am wrong please let me know, because I am killing myself trying
to remove the Plexus.
GaryS/V High Maintenance