From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Dave Godwin
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 6:54 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dave Godwin
Subject: Stus-List Scope of work (formerly Replacing Windows)

Martin and Russ,

I wanted to circle back to your comments, in particular the limitations that
many listers may have when replacing or repairing the fixed ports.

I agree with Martin that my tool recommendations may not be suitable for those
who do not need nor want a complete deck redo. I sort of recognized that
dynamic when I was putting the blog post together but I was moving fast.

I’m fortunate that I have the means, time and location to achieve my goals. I
think I’m making up for all those years when I raced my (other) boat while
living in a small condo. I didn’t have the tools or space to store them so like
many listers, I had to sort of make do either in a slip or in the short time
period that the boat was hauled prior to race season in the Spring. I know how
frustrating that can be. Being able to approach this rebuild from a
professional perspective makes things easier.

Still, with some patience and the smaller tools I think the job can be done
fairly neatly with good results by most.

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay