Ahmet,

Yes, it looks like yours is hull # 5, built in 1973.  I’ve seen hull # 1 in the
Toronto, Ontario area and I believe it was #2 or #3 at Prince Edward Yacht Club
in Picton, Ontario.

Hull #1 has teak trim around the cut-out on the transom for the tiller where
mine has/had a plastic trim piece.

The steel backing plates probably were original.

It looks like your floor liner was cut out at the aft end so the entire bilge
was accessible, mine has two separate cut-outs for the back two bolts.

Rick Taillieu

Nemesis

'75 C&C 25  #371

Shearwater Yacht Club