  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]On Behalf Of Sailnomad
via CnC-List
  Sent: Monday, December 14, 2015 11:46 AM
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Cc: Sailnomad
  Subject: Stus-List Water Ingress ??

  When tabasco (c&c25 with an outboard) is on the dock, there is absolutely no
water coming in. When I am out, even motoring, I get some water in, maybe 2
quarts an hour, even in calm seas.
  I am in the process of replacing some rusty keel washers, but the nuts seem
to be tight and I have no "smile".

  I have a hard time believing that so much water is seeping through the keel
bolts.
  Does anybody have any other logical explanation besides pressure created on
the leading edge of the keel  ? I have no stuffing box.

  Ahmet
  S/V Waterdancer 43 Irwin MKII I
  S/V Tabasco C&C 25
  Winthrop, MA, USA