Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 21:29:39 +0000
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cost to recover cushions - ouch
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
CC: djhaug...@juno.com

no way!  I just got the same quote for  3 cushions for the u-shaped seat, 3
cusions for the backs, 1 cushion for the strait settee and 3 cushions for it's
back in sunbrella for $850.  He'll reuse the foam, add new "fibre" layer.

and thats here in Massachusetts.  hell, it would be worth the shipping to use
my guy.  This guy did cushions for our old 22 footer many years ago.  He does
nice work.  He is an upholsterer not a marine upholsterer!

Danny