I'm in the San Francisco Bay area and I'm having all the cushions re-covered in
Sunbrella material at a local shop for $2,600. I got a list of upholsterers
from a shop that sells foam and after calling around found a place that was
about $2000 less than all the other estimates. The only drawback is I'm waiting
about three months for the fist half of the cushions to be done.

Al
1981 34

Sent from my iPad