Bill,

Crosswinds in Whitehall.  We are also members of White Lake Yacht Club.  I have
a friend (one of my Engineers) that is a member.  I also crewed for another
lister (Glenn Gambel) in the Clipper Cup.  We are moving up from South Haven.
SH just didn't have more social activity for us.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)

Sent from my iPhone