we have sunbrella cushions. normally the red wine is sloshed all over the
cockpit though.

would lIke to keep it that way... but likely will have to corroborate Bob's
findings within a few months
From: CnC-List [cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] on behalf of robert via CnC-List
[cnc-list@cnc-list.com]
Sent: December 17, 2015 10:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: robert
Subject: Stus-List Cost to recover cushions

Joel:

I had all the upholstery replaced on my C&C 32 with a Sunbrella fabric
(V-berth, main salon, quarter berth, seats and backs) for all in taxes,
$1,600.  No new foam...not needed.

A company that normally does canvass awnings for businesses did it. Was
the job perfect, no not perfect, but not many people would tell the
difference.  Meaning, a few corners on the cushions were not
perfect.....meaning not every corner was the same, but every corner was
sewn secure.  And the Sunbrella fabric is as good as it gets.....with
mine, you can spill a rum and coke or a glass of red wine and take the
cushion and pour the drink back into the glass....the cushion is not
stained....am I sure this is true...been there, done that!

I think there are places where you might get a better price.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32  - 84
Halifax, N.S.