Hi Joel,

I'm curious as to why you spec'd Sunbrella? It's forte is colour-fast after years of sun exposure and it's not the most comfortable fabric to sit on.

I suggest talking about proper upholstery fabric when dealing with your supplier.

My saloon is done in leather but that might not be the best for your style.

        Cheers, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1