I'd have to look but I think it's something like a 100 amp fuse.  I think
the wires are something like 2 or 4 AWG. I know the cables are substantial
and I had to locate the inverter for minimum wire run, like under 10 feet
total.  I did the calculations using the Blue Sea app.

DIY's are usually surprised when they start sizing cables for the 12 VDC
side of an inverter install.

I'm helping a buddy with a 2000W inverter install.  We're using 2AWG cables
with a wire run under 4 feet total.

Dennis C.