And Flex-o-Fold likely has WAY MORE reverse than something like a Martec!

From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of dwight
veinot via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:37 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: dwight veinot
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding prop for 30-1 with A4

Agree with Bill...i don't have one but a friend on a similar size boat to
Alianna does and he liked it..

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net<mailto:d.ve...@bellaliant.net>

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:40 AM, Bill Coleman via CnC-List
I am surprised you don't have ten different suggestions already.
So I will just tell you to get yourself a nice 2 blade Flex-O-Fold and don't
look back.
Hard to go wrong there.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39 Erie, PA