Ditto my Max prop.
Bill Walker
CnC 36
Pentwater, Mi

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 Kevin Driscoll via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

My (Feathering, not folding) Max Prop  2 blade is excellent in reverse as well.
Of course, you should look at the oft cited Practical Sailor report on folding
and feathering props for more objective opinions. Should be easy to find

Kevin

30-2

PDX

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 9:32 AM Michael Brown via CnC-List