From: Joel Aronson via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:36 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Joel Aronson
Subject: Re: Stus-List Route Planning and Uploading to Chart Plotter

Allen,

Being the cheap SOB that I am, I run OpenCPN on my laptop, but I have never
tried to transfer routes to my e7.  I also use the free Ray charts on the e7
rather than the Navionics charts.

Voyager does not look like it runs independent of the plotter - for that you
would need RNS Navigation software.

Let me know which solution you go with.

Joel
35/3