Actually,  that can end up being much more expensive.  I know.

Bill Coleman

-------- Original message --------
From: Rick Rohwer via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 12/25/2015  3:24 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Rohwer <rickroh...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List New beer can Genoa

Jon, You could approach the problem at the root; will you consider getting rid
of the wife?  ha ha, just kidding but it is tempting for me when my wife is the
only obstacle between me and my toys!
Merry ChristmasRickPaikea37+Currently Bell Harbor, Seattle, WA
On Dec 25, 2015, at 12:08 PM, Josh Muckley via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>