The boat w just bought came with a rally Tasker head sail.  Although the
material felt crisp the leech was complete shredded.
It came with a dacron sun cover and that was shredded,  the sail was shredded,
there were numerous repairs evident.  At guest I thought the all had been left
furled fur very long periods of time and that was happened to the edge.   Then
I noticed all the patches.
That is my only experience with rally tasker.  I ended up ordering a new sail
from precision sail loft.  So far the customer service has been good but,  I
haven't seen the all yet.   They gave me 3 quotes at different levels of sail
cloth (and build quality maybe).  I ended up going with the highest grade with
some extras.  The price is $3500 with shipping.
You have to pay the haggle game a little.   I ended up with a15 percent
discount by dragging my feet a little.   You know,  "I don't know,  I have to
think about it. .." type stuff.  A few phone calls later...  I won't see the
sail until March.   That was my call though because they allow a 3 payment plan
and I wanted to spread out the cost.  So a third at order,  a third two months
later and a third at shipping.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device-------- Original message --------From:
Frederick G Street via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 12/25/2015  6:35
PM  (GMT-05:00) To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Frederick G Street
<f...@postaudio.net> Subject: Re: Stus-List New beer can Genoa
Jon -- especially given your last name (!), I'd suggest you try Rolly Tasker
Sails in Thailand.  They've given me a quote of $1400 delivered for a 135
headsail for my LF38; and their quality is supposed to be very high.

www.rollytasker.com

-- Fred

Frederick G Street -- Minneapolis
S/V Oceanis -- 1979 C&C Landfall 38