From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary Russell
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 4:50 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Gary Russell
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Nameplate

I have created a CAD file of the starboard side nameplate.  I welcome your
opinions and criticism.  You may see it here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQRSP2fYIFmR3dFbllPdXZ6aHc/view?usp=sharing

It's only the starboard side (so far), but all the symbols and characters are
individual components, so they can easily be re-arranged.  I need to check a
few dimension on the boat before I send it out for fabrication, but it was just
too cold here today to bother.

Gary

S/V High Maintenance

'90 C&C 37 Plus