I might add the acrylic plates will be more durable than the original because
the letter are integral rather than glued on.  The UV resistance might be a
little better after 25 years, as well.  I'm sure there will be a significant
cost difference vs.  stainless steel.

Gary

Sent from my iPhone. ~~~_/)~~~