From: "Joe via CnC-List Della Barba" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Joe Della Barba" <joe.della.ba...@ssa.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, January 5, 2016 12:10:16 PM
Subject: Stus-List winter condensation

This winter with weather going form warm and humid to cold and back has caused
more condensation than the last 10 winters combined.
Anyone have any good ideas to get rid of it? Right now I am thinking about
getting calcium chloride (the ingredient in Damp-Rid) and putting out a bucket
of it plus maybe turning the heat up. I usually have it set about 45-50 degrees
or so if I am not down there doing something.
Joe
Coquina
Cabin temp 51 degrees right now: http://aprs.fi/telemetry/a/N3HGB-5