I'm  having the same problems as everyone else.  Never before.

I worry about leaving heating appliances running while I'm not there.  I
bought a dehumidifier.  30 pint/day.  Might not be any safer to leave alone
than a heater.  Oddly, I have a engine block heater which I don't have any
fear of leaving unattended.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+