From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary Russell
via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 2:34 PM
To: C&C List
Cc: Gary Russell
Subject: Re: Stus-List VHF / AIS

I like the SH radio, but my boat is wired for NMEA 2000.

Gary

~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 2:26 PM, Dennis C. via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

I agree, Fred.  If you want a wireless remote mic, buy a handheld VHF,
specifically the Standard Horizon HX850S.

No, it won't pump out 25 watts but your wireless remote won't work in your
dinghy away from the boat, either.

I have a hardwired RAM3 at the helm for my Standard Horizon VHF.  Love it.

Dennis C.

Touche' 35-1 #83

Mandeville, LA

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Frederick G Street via CnC-List