From: Gary Russell via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2016 9:58 AM
To: C&C List
Cc: Gary Russell
Subject: Re: Stus-List C&C Nameplate

Well, I have finally completed the CAD models for the port and starboard sides.
 On to fabrication.  They can be viewed at:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwQRSP2fYIFmUGNjTlM1YVRKdnc&usp=sharing

Gary
S/V High Maintenance
'90 C&C 37+
East Greenwich, RI, USA

~~~~~~~_/)~~~~~~

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 11:36 PM, Gary Russell <captnga...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hi Tom,
       Wow, your nameplates are in really good shape.  They don't look like
acrylic.  It's obviously a material that stands up better.  I have made some
improvements to my model since yesterday and now includes the "R".  See:

  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwQRSP2fYIFmN21SUk9qZTVleVE/view?usp=sharing

  Gary
  S/V High Maintenance
  '90 C&C 37 Plus
  East Greenwich, RI, USA

  On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 5:38 PM, Tom Buscaglia via CnC-List